What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal information by todoro.pl?
We process your personal data because it is required to carry out the contract concluded with you, including:
• enabling the provision of electronic services and full use of the online store, including making payments;
• setting up and managing your account or accounts, and providing support for your account, transactions and solving technical problems;
• handling complaints on todoro.pl, if/when you submit such a complaint;
• handling requests that you send to us (e.g. via the contact form);
• contacting you for purposes related to the services we provide.
If you agree, we will use your personal information to:
• store data in cookie files, collect data from websites and mobile applications;
• organise contests and advertising activities in which you can participate.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, in the same way that you gave it. We will continue to process your personal information until you withdraw your consent.
Do you have to provide us with your personal information?
We require you to provide the following personal data in order to be able to conclude the contract, and thus provide you with the service:
• e-mail address, full name and surname, address, phone number (personal account);
• e-mail address, phone number, and information about the business and its location (business account).
If, for some reason, you do not provide this personal data, we will not be able to conclude a contract with you, therefore you will not be able to use the todoro.pl online store. Providing data is completely voluntary.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We disclose your personal information to the parties involved in the transactions you conduct on todoro.pl, as well as entities that assist us in the provision of electronic services, such as those that provide payment services, support sales, collaborate in marketing campaigns, and a courier company. We may share your personal data with public authorities fighting against fraud and abuse.
How long do we store your personal information?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination for the purposes of:
• pursuing claims in connection with the execution of the contract;
• performance of obligations under the law, in particular tax and accounting;
• preventing fraud and abuse;
• statistical and archiving purposes.
We keep your information for a maximum of 10 years from the date of completion of the agreement. We store personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
Do we process your personal information in a way that violates your rights?
Your personal data will be handled automatically (including through profiling), but it will have no legal consequences for you or otherwise affect your situation. Personal data profiling by todoro.pl entails processing your data in order to evaluate some information about you, mainly to analyse or forecast personal preferences and interests.